The majority of iPad users surf the Web using their device's default browser, Safari. Although Apple's browser is a respectable offering, there are several other options available for download via the App Store.
Do you have a favorite browser on your iPad? If so, which one is it and what do you like about it? About Web Browsers wants to know!What's Your Favorite?
- We'll it's not a regular browser & i use it only for password secured sites, But it's a really great app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapin-fast-auto-login-browser/id554782625?mt=8
- —Guest Scott
I think should be added now
- Since the update of Photon flash player and private web browser I think it's between 1-3 best browser in the app store
- —Guest Met cry
Browser with desktop force and upload
- I havent found a browser yet that forces desktop on Google plus AND gives you upload functionality...I really need to manage my g+ page on the road...if anybody knows a good browser or other app for that..eternally grateful :)
- —Guest Lacuna
- If you need desktop emulation on your ipad, this is the only one of 8 that I tested that will really do the job---AND play flash !! Check it out.
- —Guest Karnac
- I was using Terra browser until I came across Maven. Maven has unlimited tabs, dual window mode, it stores passwords (optional), and has a really nifty on-screen trackpad so you can scroll just by holding your thumb down. It also has a thumb-dial for adjusting brightness and selecting bookmarks. I love the "reader" view for web pages that don't format well on the iPad. It re-formats the page in a more readable format. It also has a font size setting, which helps a lot on some pages. Maven feels more like a browser designed specifically for touch screens, rather than just being a small-screen adaptation of a desktop browser.
Browser you can markup/take screenshot
- If you want a browser you can markup on and take a screenshot of the markup area. You can use CheckItOut HD. Its a simple browser but can store some bookmarks of most browsed site that you want to quickly annotate and grab a screenshot. Appstore link: http://bit.ly/b7QACV
Try the Night Tabbed Browser App
- Check out Aarde Web Browser. It is tabbed and has brightness controls for night browsing. http://bit.ly/clAuCQ