The Bottom Line
MySpace: Floating CommentBox is a Greasemonkey user script that places a Post Comment box in the upper left hand corner of your browser window whenever you visit a MySpace profile. This box's location remains fixed as you scroll down, allowing you to easily post a comment from anywhere on a user's profile page.
This script requires the Firefox web browser and the Greasemonkey extension.
- You are given the ability to post a comment to a user's profile from any location on the page.
- This script lets you post comments on profiles where the Add Comment link has been hidden.
- The comment box can be partially hidden by the MySpace banner ad at the top of the page.
- This script may not work on user profiles containing custom comment boxes or other custom CSS.
- A link to the scriptwriter's MySpace profile, which contains profanity, is displayed in the box.
- MySpace: Floating CommentBox displays a small comment box in the top left corner of all MySpace profile pages.
- This comment box remains visible in the same location even as you scroll down through a page.
- Located within the box is a dark gray edit field used to enter your comments.
- Below the edit field is a button labeled Post which brings you to the Confirm Comment page when pressed.