Chrome's Print interface should now be displayed in a new tab or window, depending on your settings. As you can see in the example above, there are several configurable options available. They are as follows.
- Destination: The drop-down menu found in this section gives you the ability to select which printer you would like to use. All printers that are currently installed in Windows will be displayed.
- Copies: In this section you can specify the number of copies that you wish to print. There is also a Two-sided check box provided for devices that support that type of printing.
- Layout: Here you are given the ability to choose which page orientation your output will be printed in. Portrait, the default choice, will print the Web content taller than wide while the Landscape option renders the output wider rather than tall.
- Color: Depending on your preference, the current Web page or selected content will print in black and white or in full color. Your printer must support color printing for the latter option to be available.
- Advanced... Clicking on this link will open the Windows OS Print dialog window, which provides further options such as paper type and print quality.
On the right hand side of the Print tab or window is the Print Preview section, displaying a sample of what will be printed. The content in this preview pane will change accordingly based on selected values of the above options. Hovering over the bottom of the Print Preview section will cause a toolbar to display, allowing you to move from page to page as well as zoom in and out.