The Bottom Line
- Quitomzilla helps you quit an expensive and potentially dangerous habit.
- The amount of money you have saved from quitting smoking is prominently displayed for motivation.
- More motivation is provided by displaying how long it has been since your last cigarette.
- Quitomzilla is available in a fairly extensive sampling of languages and currencies.
- Any tool that can help you in the arduous task of quitting smoking is invaluable.
- Some issues have been seen with the milestones not always updating properly.
- Hovering your cursor over Quitomzilla's icon displays a tooltip containing relevant information.
- Quitomzilla keeps track of how many cigarettes you would have smoked since you quit.
- The amount of money you saved since your quit date is accrued and displayed, based on the cost per pack which you enter.
- The amount of time that has passed since you smoked your last cigarette is provided.
- Alerts are shown whenever you reach certain milestones, such as "50 cigarettes".
- An option is added to the web form content menu which posts a sentence including info such as time passed since quitting.
- This add-on can run in any of the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, and Slovak.
- Quitomzilla will run on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux platforms.
Guide Review - Quitomzilla
As someone who used to smoke cigarettes, I can sympathize with those of you trying to give it up. Unless you have been a smoker at one point or another in your life, it is tough to appreciate the strong grip that nicotine can have on a person. However, these days it is pretty clear that quitting is the only smart way to go. Quitomzilla is a very effective tool to assist you in your battle, as it can serve you with constant reminders of how far you've come and how much money you have saved since quitting. Every time you get the urge to light one up, just scroll over the add-on's icon for some instant will power and motivation. If you are a smoker, install Quitomzilla and extinguish your bad habit.