A rather slow week was highlighted by the release of more browser-based Heartbleed tools...
- NTT Launches Browser-to-Browser Chatroom with Avatars (PCWorld)
- App and Browser Plugin Check for Heartbleed (Tom's Guide)
- Netcraft Adds Heartbleed Sniffing to Site-Scanning Browser Tool (The Register)
- Heartbleed Fixes May Be Slowing Web Browsers (Yahoo News)
- Google Chrome Changing Browser Settings Automatically? (Ghacks Technology News)
- MusiXmatch's Chrome Browser "Hack" Adds Song Lyric Captions to YouTube Music Videos (TechCrunch)
(Image © Scott Orgera)