Leading this week's roundup is Twitter's new approach to personalized ads, created with a little help from your browsing history...
- Twitter's New Targeted Advertising Hooks Up with Your Browsing History (Engadget)
- Maxthon Reaffirms Commitment to PC With New Windows Desktop Browser (TechCrunch)
- Packaged Apps May Come to Android, iOS Next Month (Tom's Hardware)
- Mobile Chrome Apps Closer Than You Think (CNET)
- UC Browser for Windows 8 Updated, Now Launches Via Voice Command (WinBeta)
- Maxthon Launches Latest Iteration of its PC Web Browser in Beta Form (SlashGear)
(Image © Scott Orgera)