August's final edition hits the presses early, as we enjoy a holiday weekend here in the States. A rather slow week was highlighted by phony Facebook notifications associated with some very dangerous malware...
- Faux-Facebook Notifications Lead To Browser Hijack Malware (Threatpost)
- TiVo Gives Opera Browser Tech A Place Inside New Roamio DVR (CNET)
- Mailbox Intros Expanded Search, Signature And Chrome Browser Option (Engadget)
- Tor Gets Boost From Anonymous Browsing Uptick After PRISM (Huffington Post)
- 150 Million People Have Decided That Standard Web Browsers Aren't Safe Enough (Forbes)
- Java 6 Zero Day A Reminder To Upgrade Browser Plug-In (Threatpost)
(Image © Scott Orgera)