Adware firm Sambreel is back in the news, once again for all the wrong reasons. Mozilla, meanwhile, has announced a release date for its Metro version of Firefox...
- YouTube Hijacked By Notorious Adware Company (Adweek)
- Google's $2 Million Bounty Milestone Reinforces The Boon Of Rewarding Bug Hunters (PCWorld)
- Mozilla Schedules Metro Firefox For December Release (ZDNet)
- Amazon Refreshes Silk Browser UI, Publishes New Developer Guide (ZDNet)
- Volumental's Browser-Based 3D Scanner Hits Kickstarter Goal (GigaOM)
- Old Habits Die Hard: Yahoo Introduces A Brand-New Browser Toolbar (The Verge)
(Image © Scott Orgera)