This week's leading story revolves around Epic Marketplace, an online advertising outfit accused of secretly utilizing the browsing histories of millions of Web surfers in an effort to serve targeted ads...
- FTC Bars Advertising Firm From Sniffing Browser Histories (Computerworld)
- Mobile Browser Woes Can Fool Even Experts: Report (NBCNews.com)
- Blame Screen Size: Mobile Browsers Flunk Security Tests (InformationWeek)
- Android's Google Now Services Headed For Chrome, Too (CNET)
- Kickfolio Brings iOS Applications To The Browser (TechCrunch)
- Latest WebKit Builds Address Browser Scrolling Performance On Retina MacBook Pro Models (MacRumors)
- Chrome Gains A Mobile Foothold - On Android Only (CNET)
- Lumi, A Site that Uses Your Browsing History To Help You Discover Things On The Web (TechCrunch)
- AdBlock Plus Moves To Android, But Will It Hurt The App Economy?
(Image © Scott Orgera)